January 23, 2012

Day 28: Something that stresses you out

So. Many. Things. And I try not to let them stress me out... but I do. Following my tradition of Thirty Days of Bloggity Blog, I'm not going to give you just ONE thing that stresses me out. Oh no...

The Many Stressors of the Ashton:

1. Bills.
 
I'm currently in repayment for my student loans, and currently quite delinquent for some of them. I'm working on that. But just thinking about them makes me want to die... Except unexpected death does not absolve one of their student loans! Fact! They are credited to your spouse or legal guardians! Bitchy, right?

2. Clubs and bars.
I will admit (realizing that you will be judging me) that I have never gone to a bar or club and enjoyed myself, unless I was under the influence. It's not that I can't have fun without alcohol, I just don't have fun at clubs without alcohol. It's a judgement thing... I enter the scene and immediately feel like I don't belong, because I'm not wearing this, or I don't look like that. I realize that this is judgement on my part, but that doesn't make me less nervous. Should I break my resolutions and attempt the scene again, I will wholeheartedly attempt to just be in the moment and try to have fun. Maybe then I'll actually meet someone... I just laughed out loud...

3. My family. I'm not even going to talk about it.

4. Driving.

Utah is noted for it's horrible drivers. My family and I (with the exception of my sisters) are actually quite good drivers, so what makes me nervous is the people around me whilst I'm driving. These people have no sense of "turn signal" and "yield" is a four-letter word... Combine that with the fact that for the last seven months I've been relying on my TOTALLY PAID FOR BUS AND TRAINS! lolz... And I'm scared to death of driving in this state anymore.

Let's face it, I'm a wreck,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment