January 16, 2012

Day 20: Nicknames

We're in the home stretch, y'all! Admittedly, I'm not looking forward to a few of these... (Namely "Day 26: Your dream wedding", "Day 27: Original photo of the city you live in", and "Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge"). I want to apologize for the blah manner in which I presented my previous two days. I was watching Godspell for the first time, and I knew that the only way I was going to blog that day was to do it right then.

I just finished up a trip to my old college town: Price, America. I have a few friends left down there who haven't yet been able to escape the black hole that is Price. It's a great city to visit, and a wonderful place to be from. I once fantasized about living there, but that time has passed. Despite my small town looks and southern roots, I'm a big-city-boy at heart (read in a Southern [not country] accent).

Nicknames. I have plenty. Some I don't mind, some I don't like. Here we go:
From my mother: Ashy-boy
From my dad: Sport or Sport-o (watch out, he's a creative one [sarcasm intended])
From my sisters: Meanie, Jerk, or Dork
From my director: Ash
From my middle school tormentors: Ash-hole
From my lovers: Almost anything. Pet names make me melt (and I can't believe I'm admitting this).

I don't have many, I have plenty. I'm okay with Ash or Ashton.

Love and ice cream,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment