January 14, 2012

Day 18: Favorite place to eat

Strike two. I missed yesterday because I went to my old college town to see a ton of people I love (Scotty, Lisha, Farrah, Rachel, to name a few...) and I met some new friends and heard stories of people I knew... Some stories I probably shouldn't have heard... lolz.

Okay, so, here's the thing: I was a fat kid for a reason. I like food. Still do. So asking me to pick my favorite place to eat is like asking me to pick my favorite color: it changes with my mood, but ultimately, I love everything.

I love Greek food. Dolmathes and Gyros are on the top of that list.
I love Sushi and Japanese Tepan. It's like dinner and a show.
I love Italian, authentic or not, no matter what it does to my stomach.
I love Chinese, especially buffets. Nothing beats takeout.
I love Thai. Nothing beats a curry and a Thai Iced Tea.
I love fast food in moderation. McDonalds Coke, Wendy's burgers, Taco Bell's Chalupas, In 'n' Out's EVERYTHING. OMG. I COULD DIE. And probably will, lolz.
Seriously, I'll eat almost anything.

Always the fat kid at heart,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment