January 6, 2012

Day 11: Favorite TV shows

Hrm... I don't watch TV... I'm more of a Netflix-and-reading-at-the-same-time kind of person...

I suppose, in the off chance I do settle down for a bit in front of the tube, there are things I'd rather be watching:

Avatar: The Last Airbender has to be my favorite cartoon. Ever. I've watched the ENTIRE show, front to back at least three times now. I'm to a point where I can quote it... And. It's on Netflix Instant Play. Win.

 Psychic Kids was really fun for me because I always always ALWAYS wanted to be mentored by Chip Coffey. I have scant abilities (I know that's weird, deal with it), and I want to learn how to hone them. My favorite episode is Season 2, Episode 1, where one of the kids is Travis Hill, a Sandy, UT native, which was fun because we're from the same state. A friend of mine dated him. I met him. Let me tell you... I would like to go out with that boy... Anyway. Available on Netflix Instant Play. Win.

My absolute favorite show of all time, will always watch it if it's on. Sadly, the more I watch it, the more I'm convinced it's a load of crock, but it's like a series of psychological thrillers in twenty-two minute segments! This is another series I've watched front to back, side to side, up and down, at least four times. It is, how you say, an obsession. Especially once I start... I HAVE to watch all five seasons, or my world as I know it will collapse. And. Ryan is a hottie. And. He's bisexual. He says so in his book. Want. Also on Netflix Instant Play. Win.

Why do my blogs always have something about boys in them?
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment