January 12, 2012

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

Bah. I'm really starting to scrutinize my own body... Well, I started doing that ages ago... But it's escalating, as made apparent by my "Goals" blog. Ever since I finished my season with Cadence Dance Co. I've been falling to bits. I'm not moving as much as I used to, and I feel like a schlub. I've mentioned that I'd like to get back into silks, which kicked my ass harder than any dance I've ever done, but studios and classes are just so damn expensive these days... not to mention they're out of the way. These days, if I can't get to it via Frontrunner or Trax, I won't get to it. I'm trying to utilize the bus system, but it scares the shit out of me.

So that's one thing I'm looking forward to: Silks, whether I have to buy my own or find a nice, accessible aerial studio.
My "looking forward to" list is split into two piles: Things that are going to happen soon, and things that I'm going to have to sell my soul to do but will happen eventually.

These are things that should be happening soon, in no particular order:
Visiting Price (Friday, y'all!)
Silks (buying my own and building a rig)
Second job
Moving out
Finding a boyfriend (while still adhering to the "those who seek..." thing...)

Things I'll probably have to sell my soul for:
Visiting Emily in NOLA (preferably during Mardi Gras!)
Trip to Virginia (just because)
Silks (Getting a membership to a pro studio)
Second job that is flexible with my good job and pays well enough for me to...
Move into the city (omg... so expensive) or out of state (scary, and more expensive)
Finding a boyfriend (you guys don't understand the boys in SL,UT... and neither do I for that matter...)

I need some horcruxes,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment