January 7, 2012

Day 12: Something I don't leave the house without

Call me compulsive, call me what you will, but I feel naked walking down the street without some kind of bag or backpack carrying my stuff... I don't know what it is, but it's been this way since high school. Even on those last days of senior year when you didn't have to bring anything but a pen to sign yearbooks, I brought my backpack with at least two books, a notebook, and a sketchbook.

I've since simplified, carrying (usually) only one book and a notebook, but you can usually find one or more of the following in my bag at any time:
My work uniform (including a pair of shoes).
A book I've already read.
A book I haven't read yet.
A book I probably won't read.
My 3DS.
My 3DS games.
My 3DS charger.
My phone charger.
Deoderant.
Cologne.
A second bottle of cologne.
Some makeup (judge me, bitches).
Something belonging to a friend that they left in my car that I meant to take to them but forgot.

Okay, so I haven't really simplified... But all that really pales in comparison to that which they are carried in:
My free-gift-with-purchase Ed Hardy douche bag. Not to be confused with a douchebag (a person), or a bag used for douching (self-explanatory). It's a douche bag. and I carry it with the print against my body so nobody sees. LoLz...

Not a douchebag (most days...),
Ash

2 comments: