January 9, 2012

Day 14: Pic from last year, how I've changed

Well. I haven't. I didn't get a Freshman Fifteen, I got a Freshman Thirty. I got stretch marks across my gut, and no amount of dancing is going to make them fade...
So I started taking pictures like this:
It is said that if you look at yourself with your neck stretched back, you can see more of your bone structure underneath. I liked how this looked. Then I would sit up and see me in a mirror with all my jowl-y-ness and cringe...
I'm still 230 lbs., but it's more muscle than fat now... But still a lot of fat. And everyone is going to say, Ashton! How could you call yourself fat?! Well, you don't see me now, sitting here in front of my computer with my shirt off, my fleshy belly and moobs hanging in the breeze of my fan. I realize it could be worse, but that doesn't make it any better either.

I'm in a mood,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment