January 17, 2012

Day 22: What's in your purse?

I'm getting to the bloggity blog a little late tonight. I had to help the Mom and the 10-year-old finish a science experiment that was due about 12 hours ago. Typical. We watched some Cirque though, and when Mom and I get together over a bottle of ModPodge and colorful paper, we could pretty much take over the world... IN STYLE!!!

I don't carry a purse. I'm gay (hence, ModPodge), but not that gay. Trust me, I've seen quite a few queens parading around town with their Versace (the computer said "Versace" is spelled incorrectly and wanted to change it to "Haversack"... wtf?), Dolce and Gabonna, and to conform to stereotypes, Louis Vuitton. I do carry a bag, however, and if you remember Day 12, I pretty much listed everything that I could possibly carry in my free-gift-with-purchase Ed Hardy duffel bag (read: "douche bag").

Currently however, I've got just an abridged version of that list residing in there. Let's see...
Deoderant
Just one bottle of cologne today, my current favorite, True Religion.
Two books: Gay Astrology (I don't want to talk about it), and Cemetery Dance.
A pair of gloves
My 3DS
My 3DS games
A pair of nail clippers
A headband/ear warmer... thing...
A can of soda (that I'm really surprised hasn't exploded yet... I'm not exactly gentle with my bag...)
And an info pamphlet from the U of U GSA.

Sorry it's not as exciting as most days. One time I had two pies in my bag, and the day after that, four homemade eclairs. Those were good days...

I like pies,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment