January 21, 2012

Day 25: Shuffle iPod, first 10 songs

Strike three D: So you, dear readers, get to pick my punishment and I'll blog about it when I get enough responses. Or, you can take leniency on me because my iPod died. It just depends on whether or not you're a horrible person. Are you a horrible person?

It's the classic jr. high question (besides the basic Name, Age, Fave Color):
Put your iPod on shuffle. What are the first 10 songs?!
Because everyone has an iPod these days, and those that don't are ashamed of their mp3 players.
1. Innosence, by Cirque du Soleil
2. Bring Me To Life, by Evanescence
3. Final Destination, by Within Temptation
4. The Queen, by Lady Gaga
5. The Numa Numa Song... (what the hell is that doing there?)
6. Serenade of Water (orchestrated version), from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, by Koji Kondo
7. Timshel, by Mumford & Sons
8. Enter the Circus, by Christina Aguilera
9. Windwaker Theme, from the Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, by Koji Kondo
10. Give Me Novocaine, by Green Day (I was hoping they'd show up here, I only have four albums of them)

I'm really surprised that a little Michael Buble didn't show up, I have -- oh, I don't know -- six of his albums... I have about 50 songs of Cirque, including the entire "O" soundtrack. I have all of Lady Gaga's albums, including the Born This Way single, and two Katy Perry albums... gay.

I just love music, guys. It's how I function. I find it super hard to read without something to drown out the sound of every day life, especially because most of my reading happens on a train, and those get pretty noisy sometimes. If I'm doing any kind of mindless task or busy work, I'll pop in my headphones to help pass the time. Eventually, I'll learn how to play some instruments well, but until then, I'm super content with my iPod.

I'd really like to be able to play the piano,
Ash

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying laughing at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who ever comments on these... I'm glad to put a smile on your face :) Thank you for reading!

      Delete