January 16, 2012

Day 21: Favorite picture of myself

Boom
This was a picture of me from a couple of years ago when I was schooling in Price. The building to my left was an armory. There are still trucks and vans and tanks and stuff left over in the yard, but it's now being used as a storage facility/event hall. Further to my left (out of the picture) would be my dorm building. I loved that dorm. All of my greatest moments (save for the three dance concerts I was in) happened in that dorm. To the right, sort of visible, is the Price cemetery. It wasn't a very active one, but there were occasionally things that would stir in the night, cast shadows, and gaze out from the fence.
This picture makes me feel infinite. Though that road didn't go on forever, it looks like it does. My road goes on forever, and will take me where I want to be every time. I will walk the line between war and death to find my paradise, and I won't rest until I've found it.

To steal a favorite quote from some dear friends...
And in that moment, I swear [I was] infinite,
Ash

2 comments: