January 25, 2012

Day 30: Picture of myself, 5 good things

Wow... Longest 30 days ever. I suppose time goes faster when you're not watching the clock, but I thought that was only relevent when I'm counting down the seconds to the end of my shift. Nope...

Here's your picture of me, taken only moments ago:
And here are my Five Good Things that have happened to me since starting the blog:
1. I've gained a deeper respect for myself and have entered into a better sense of self love.
2. I've started crafting again.
3. I've regained my love of reading and am cruising through books.
4. I've paid off my dental bill (which I thought was going to be about $1500, turns out I only had to pay $50).
5. Though I'm still single, I've begun to come to terms with it again, and am setting aside my want for relationship to pursue my other goals. I'll let the relationship come to me when it's ready.

I wish I had more to say. I'm a little scared to be venturing into the world of blogging about whatever again. I'm so used to having a daily topic, but I'm sure I can come up with something. I know it won't be daily, but if I have something worth saying, I'll say it here.

I just want to thank all of you--friends, family, strangers--who have been supportive of me during these last 30 days. I find no greater joy right now than to hear "I'm loving your blog," or the like. It makes me love posting daily life for all to see, complete with rants, raves, and my general nonsense.

I love you all,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment