January 14, 2012

Day 19: Something I miss

There are lots of things I miss. For one thing, I'm in Price, America, and all my friends here make me want to come back. Price is a great place to visit, and a wonderful place to be from, but I don't think I could live here... So I'll visit my friends while they're here and visit them elsewhere when they're not.

I miss Florida. I miss the rain. It rains every day in Florida, and people get nutty when it doesn't. In Florida, 105 degrees is hot, and 65 is cold. When it rains, it's warm, and you could play in it... except you might get hit by lightning. I miss Universal Studios Orlando. Especially now since they've opened the Wizarding World of Harry Potter... OMG... Must go...

Okay, so there are two things I miss... But if I think of more, I'll let you know!

Still wanting to be a wizard,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment