January 4, 2012

Day 8: A place I've travelled to

I feel like my title is improper grammar...

Anyway. Strike one. I missed yesterday, so here it is, and Day 9 shall come later today.

I've not really done a whole lot of traveling... I've done a lot of moving! My dad was in the navy, so we moved coast to coast several times. But I have taken a few trips I suppose. My most recent was a trip to Los Angeles for a magical video conference called VIDCON! The entire trip was beautiful... Except, perhaps, the cab ride through the slums back to the airport after the conference... Scary. We stayed in the Hyatt in Century City, a shining beacon of glory in LA. That's also where the entire event took place. All the while, I'm being bombarded with posters and studio numbers and all these things that were crying out to my little dancer heart, "LIVE HERE! Tear your return trip plane ticked in half, do the homeless thing, get a job, and move here!" The only thing that stopped me was my duty to the dance company that I was in at the time.

I wish I had pictures to show you... but I don't... I don't even know if I brought my camera to the event... Weird.

Full of wanderlust,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment