February 5, 2012

Zelda Challenge, Day 1



My first Legend of Zelda experience was very young. I believe my parents and I (the only child [those were lovely times]) lived in Novato, California at the time. We owned the first Nintendo console, the NES and had a few games, among them was the original Legend of Zelda. I was extremely young at the time, no older than four, and attempted to play this game with little success... Not very interesting, is it?

Skip ahead to age eight, living for the summer with my grandparents in Utah, when my uncle introduces me to the Nintendo 64 and Ocarina of Time. Again, my first experience was confusing as I, like an idiot, decided to start playing on a pre-existing game file. I was very lost, and because of that, I was disillusioned quickly.

I didn't start off absolutely loving all things Zelda, but I'm glad that I picked it up finally and played through almost all of them.

Zelda forever,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment