February 12, 2012

Also...

I'm going to Disneyland next month.

In case you don't know, there's this freaking awesome Tumblog called DisneyBound. In case you didn't infer from the previous sentence, DisneyBound is freaking awesome. The person that runs it puts together outfits based on Disney characters and concepts. I decided I'm going as Peter Pan.

I've got all the parts except a hat and a shirt that fits right... I found the perfect shirt at a thrift store for .99 and bought it, but like an idiot, forgot to check the size. It was small. Sadface. I was in the large section, but I guess someone had mis-racked it or something...
As for the red feather, I'm going to make a few out of red leather (red leather feather... lolz... god I'm tired...) and use them on the hat and possibly on a hemp necklace and/or bracelet. I also want to see if I can't find a very small Tinkerbell charm necklace. I can dip in in glitter and swing it around my head. (Get it? Pixie Dust? Shut up, I said I was tired...)

Getting crafty... and some sleep,
Ash

1 comment: