February 12, 2012

Ranty Bloggy Day!!!

Wow... Thirty-Day-Challenge Fail...

Day Two asks what my favorite Zelda game is, and when I first played it.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Majora's Mask, hands down, was my all-time fave. Although most of the characters are reused (explained by the setting being a parallel world to Hyrule), the story was imaginative and engaging, and the playable characters (more than one! ... sort of...) all had unique stories and abilities. The rather lacking musical score was made up for by the instruments unique to each character, and hunting for and using each mask makes one yearn for completion.
I first played this game at a female friend's house. She was new to the Zelda franchise and we had a wonderful evening of her trying to figure out the game, and me getting frustrated at her and eventually taking the controller from her. I was young, don't judge me.

So the real reason I remembered my blog was because I needed a place to vent... I'm having the age-old feud with my sister over dominance of MY vehicle. There seems to be some question as to who really owns it. My position is that I'm paying for it (only $250 to go), therefore I (nearly) own it, and I just let her use it (90% of the time, I might add) out of the goodness of my heart. Her position is that because I'm still paying for it, Dad still owns it and makes me let her use it. While she might be right, I'd like to point out that she hasn't paid one red cent for gas (rather she makes our parents pay for gas), but squawks at me when I use it to go to work the ONE DAY A WEEK the train doesn't run.

Then I realize, fine, she can be a brat about it, but she better start changing her attitude, because in two-and-a-half months, when I'm through paying off the car and it's my name on the title, I'm going to drive it to work daily, and she can take the goddamned bus to school and kiss her nursing internship goodbye. (Holy freaking run-on sentence...)

Suggestions?
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment